Sunday, December 25, 2011

Good-bye 2011, Good-bye hair....

I love experimenting with clothes, accessories, and hairstyles included! If you know me, you know I've changed hair style multiple times! This is another form of self expression for me! With that said, I chopped off my hair! I've had short hair in the past but decided to grow it out because of a specific personal incident in my life (when I had short hair), I didn't want to be reminded of it...anyhow, that story is for another day. Well, this Christmas I'm ready to leave the past in the past and start new! So, here it is to changes!!! :)

Gray sweater: H&M 

Color contact lens: Gray
Make-up: Cut-crease lid with blue eyeliners on top and bottom lash lines. The face, as usual is kept simple with bronzer for a healthy glow. Lip: Cherry Chap Stick 


I am so ready for 2012~ New 'do, new goals, new places to go and things to try.....ah, all the possibilities! 
Here is to NEW BEGINNINGS! 

I hope this holiday season brings you much joy with your family and friends! If you're ever wondering when you should start/try something new, the time is NOW! =) 
Live without regrets and "what if"s!!! 

Happy Holidays!!!!! <3

XOXO,
Kathy 

1 comment:

  1. Looking good. I'm digging the hair! the sweater is dope too.

    ReplyDelete