Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Shopping Spree

Southern California has been beautiful with weather in the 80's which puts me in the mood to shop as I am inspired by the bright beautiful day! (I am going to rub it in some more and share that my bestie and I sunbathed for awhile before hitting the outdoor mall)! =)

I was in such a HAPPY mood today that everything I grabbed was a "YES"! Good thing? Maybe...hehehhe. Here are some pieces that I found at my favorite store, H&M!!!

I love this little black dress! It was very structured and hugged the body well! The zipper right down the midline definitely made this dress!!! 
I love this HOT PINK dress (which does not show up well here). It is simple and can be paired with pretty much anything (see later entries) =D 
I fell in love with this dress because of its color (peach pink)! I am not too fond of the belt, but I can always replace it with one of my own! This spring, be on the outlook for nude and pastel colors! 
SUNDAY SERVICE OUTFIT
It may be the old Catholic-schoolgirl in me, but I love dressing up for church! 

Navy blue silk dress with gold over-sized tunic with braided belt
Dress: A|X
Shirt and accessories: H&M
Belt: F21
 
I love layering different textures on top of one another! So unpredictable yet so refreshing! LOVE! 
I played up the look with more jewelries: bracelets, cuffs, and gold cocktail rings 
Make-up: Only eye-liner and lip gloss 
Simplicity is good when you're making a statement with your outfit! :)

This weekend has been WONDERFUL!!! The weather was warm and I'm feeling HAPPY! I spent quality time with friends and family! Speaking of my friends, one of my BFFs is getting married!!! YAY!!! I'm so happy for her!!! <3 =) (Sorry, I can't contain my happiness for the cute couple) ^_^

Anyway, I was asked to work on her wedding website, so that means...this BLOG may go unattended for some time, but I will be back to update on new looks when I get a chance!!! 

Until next time: LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH and SPEND EVERY MOMENT you can with the ones you love and those who love you! <3 

xX,
Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment