Sunday, January 22, 2012

Birthday Shopping Spree Weekend

Asymmetrical sheer blouse: There is something about this asymmetrical cut that I like alot. The color is neutral and I could definitely style it in many ways! I'll take it! :) 
Peasant top: I loved the sleeves and feminine neckline, but this was not enough for me to make the purchase. This blouse would look like any other blouse underneath if I wear it with a blazer. 
So...this was a no-go! 

My birthday shopping spree purchases and gifts from very thoughtful friends! :) 
 I don't have time to showcase all of these pieces.... just yet in this entry, but will be putting some outfits together very soon! 

I had an amazing weekend with my family and friends celebrating my 21st (and some years) birthday!!! hehehe...I was very touched by everyone's loving and warm wishes! I could not have asked for anything more on my birthday! I am truly blessed! 
You all are amazing!!! <3 <3 <3

PS. Happy Lunar New Year! It's the Year of the Dragon!!! You  know what that means!!! 
This year is going to be FIERCE!!!!! ^_~

xX, 
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment