Sunday, January 29, 2012

MUNCHIE TIME!!!!

FROM L.A. to O.C: LET'S EAT!!!!! ^_^



FOUR LEAF (Little Tokyo in LA)
This is a cute little dessert place that serves all types of crepes (Sweet and Savory)! The drink (tea) menu is pretty extensive! A good place to just enjoy something sweet that the day brings! :)


Japanese Explosion Crepe: Green tea ice-cream, red bean, mochi, and whipped cream
TRY IT!!! 

Matcha Milk Tea: This was really good at first but a little too heavy and creamy after awhile (Lactose-intolerant-BEWARE!)
Pomegranate Tea: Sweet and refreshing! :)


Gindi Thai (Burbank, CA)
This is a Japanese and Thai fusion restaurant. My friend and I were here earlier last year--clearly this place was decent enough for us to return. The food is good (not superb) but a safe-bet when traffic in LA is too bad to get out of Burbank for food! I must say though, the service is great--very friendly servers! :)

Spider Roll

Appetizers: The Four Diplomats 

Dipping sauces: Peanut sauce, Soy sauce, and Sweet/Sour Sauce

Rainbow Roll

Corea Kalbi (Newport Beach, CA)
Welcome to Corea! I was here for lunch and it was ....ok. Nothing I haven't had or anything that WOWed me although I heard it's known for its KBBQ! The service was great and the price was fair! I will return for dinner!






Bruxie Gourmet Waffle Sandwiches (Orange, CA)
Did someone say WAFFLE sandwiches??!! This is BY FAR my favorite sandwich eatery!!!! I do not need to say anymore! Just see the pictures below!!!! YUMMIE!!!!!!!




Strawberry Milk Shake

BBQ Pork Waffle Sandwhich!!! eeekkkKKkKk... DELICIOUS!!! 





SAGE CAFE (Costa Mesa, CA)
Heard great reviews about this place, which is known for their chicken dishes! Unfortunately we came later in the day and everything was pretty much SOLD OUT (good sign....yes?)! Well, lucky for me I fought my 2 (guy) friends for the last chicken portion that later became my SESAME CHICKEN SALAD ....puhahahhhaah!!!! =P

Salami Sandwich (I'm not a fan of salami...so I passed) The salami actually was chunky and meaty (not the whimpy thin slices)
Sesame Chicken Salad: This was so good! The dressing definitely was different (sweet and tangy)! I loved the colorfulness of this salad! Makes me happy just by looking at it! hehehe

Meatloaf sandwich (A Wednesday Special): I heard this was pretty good! 1/2 the sandwich was pretty filling I heard, so go w/ half sandwich and half salad/soup!



TEBO TEBO Tea Lounge (Westminster, CA)
A fun place for "youngsters." It's loud! The food is cheap, quick, and decent. The drinks are delisshhh....but service lacks.....










Taco Asylum (Costa Mesa, CA)
This place is pretty darn good! This was my first time here with a couple of friends so we tried the "Flight of First 8" which included: Grilled octopus, Pork Belly, Short Ribs, Curried paneer, Wild Mushroom, Lamb, Duck, and Steak (from left to right). The verdict?? Pork belly and duck were our favorites! =D


PS. Watch out for these chili sauces! 
Ghost Chili Pork and Falafel Tacos: I must say Falafel was my favorite! You may not like these if you don't like spices, but they definitely had a great KICK! (POWW!!!)  =P Yum!!!!
Ghost Chili Pork Taco: SPICY!
Falafel Taco: Pretty curry-ee(?)....the "taco" is actually naan! A plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment