Sunday, February 5, 2012

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY


I normally don't wear "pancho" tops because of its fit (loose and shapeless) but for some reason I gravitated toward this shirt when I saw it. 

I ended up grabbing this top because of its relaxed fit....loL the irony! =P 
The color itself was not very exciting, so what's a girl to do?!
Add a RED belt! Accessorize!!! :)

The belt accentuates the waist and gives you that feminine shape hidden behind this relaxed loose fit! 
Of course, why only wear a RED belt?! Pair with matching capri pants and heels to complete the outfit! 
Red is quite bright and FIERCE so keep jewelry to a minimum! :)
Simplicity never goes out of style! 
This is my "lazy Sunday" outfit! Because of the beautiful Southern California weather, I had to take advantage and sneak in some colors!!! What is life w/o colors? =)


I hope you enjoyed your Super Bowl Sunday with your family and friends! Football isn't really my sport, but I'm a BIG fan of spending quality time with my friends--not to mention enjoy good food! hehheehe...


Until next time...SMILE and EMBRACE the beauty around you!!!! 

XOXOXO,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment