Sunday, November 27, 2011

Warm Holiday Weekend

It's been a WARM weekend (figuratively and literally) here in southern California! I love spending Thanksgiving with my family and friends and feeling so BLESSED! To top off the awesome weekend, it was beautiful here with the temperature being in the 70s! Ahhh....no place like So-CAL! I can't complain!!!! ^_^ I felt WARM inside and out!!!! <3

Faux fur instantly gives a simple blouse/outfit a more sophisticated look without trying! Luv!
I kept this simple and only added earrings and a large ring for a fun flare! =P
White and (rose) gold!!! I'm definitely ready for the holidays! =)
Because the outfit was pretty neutral, adding a bright yellow handbag was a MUST!

Bag: A splurge from Zara >.<

Because it's so warm in SoCAL (try 76F in late November),  shorts were a definite!
But of course I don't want to take away from the "Fall" season.....I wore my light-weight blouse and knitted tunic....
and BOOTIES!!!
So, although I'm wearing shorts here this outfit doesn't scream SUMMER, but appropriate for a "cool" or "warm" November day in Southern California :) 
I really like these X-TRA LARGE hoops! They are anything but ordinary! =P
Hoops (old): A|X

I hope you had a great weekend! Less then 1 month until Christmas!!!! I definitely need to start writing to Santa to help me with my list for my family and friends!!!!! Yikes! Have a great week and remember to always SHARE, GIVE, AND LOVE one another!!!
xoxo ~Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment