Monday, November 21, 2011

Feeling Festive & Rich (in colors)

Satin purple top paired with jeggings
(yes...Jeggings = jeans leggings =P)
 
Add a little height with heels
White (as snow) goes well with a bold satin purple! :)
Another satin top with skinny jeans accessorized with my sparkly necklace 
wear these with pumps.... 
...or an unexpected pair of combat boots!
I love coupling what may seem feminine (on top) with surprising boyish combat boots! ;)
 
This blazer is perfect for the festive season!
Add any statement necklace and TA-DA!!!! we're ready for anything! 
I'm going for an elegant look, so I decided to keep my make-up and hair simple .
**BLING BLING**
A girl can't ever get enough sparkles, especially THIS girl! hehehehe...j/k!
This boxer blazer is pretty shiny with all the studs on the shoulders...I might as well add more BLING to it! hehehe... =D
I'm loving suede this season especially with gold jewelry!  
There's something about brown/gold and black that I love this fall/winter season! They make me feel warm & cozy inside! <3 
Yes, another cuff over long-sleeve look....kekeke.... ^_^
That's it for now! I love this holiday season!!!
'Tis the season to celebrate with family and friends! 
 
I can't express enough how thankful I am for my family and friends (who I love dearly like family) and the life journey GOD has challenged me. I wouldn't be the person that I am today if it weren't for these special people and chances to experience: happiness and sadness, joy and grief, trust and betrayal, laughters and tears....well you get it. I feel very RICH (in life) thus far and can't ask for anything more.... although I still have many goals to achieve. I am BLESSED and wish the same for you as well! Don't forget to SMILE even when you're sad,  LOVE like you've never LOVED before, and DANCE like no one is watching! <3
Love lots!
 ~Kathy ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment