Monday, November 14, 2011

It's November....and it's beginning to look like a FEAST!!!!

Chirashi at Koto Japanese Restaurant (Fountain Valley)

Lunch portion: just the perfect size and super fresh!!! 


Itriya Cafe (Irvine in Diamond Jamboree Plaza)

Ann's Shrimp and Cold Noodle Salad

Memphis BBQ Chicken & Sauce, Red Onion, and Cilantro

Spicy BBQ Chicken Ssam

BBQ Rib Eye Taconini

**Hehehehe....I just realized that I ordered everything "BBQ"~ Just one of those days where I crave BBQ ^_^
Spicy Beef Soup (noodles are optional but the soup itself consists of stewed beef, daikon, cabbage, bean sprouts, and scallion). This soup reminds of me Pho but mildly spicy. 
The lost bean organic coffee & tea (Tustin)
Zebra mocha latte w/ soy milk= YUM!!! =D I must go back to try other drinks!! I <3 coffee!!! 


It's only the first half of November! I'm sure I'll be trying more restaurants/ coffee shops to come! Yayyyy! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment