Sunday, November 20, 2011

Leather, Pleather, and the Cold Weather...

It's been rainy in not-so sunny California....but I do love having an excuse to bundle up when I go outside! ^.^

Animal -print Scarf: Express 


Another way to wear your cuff when you don't want to bare it all (aka: your wrist), wear the cuff over your outerwear. 

Yes, I am obsessed with my scarf....hehehe

Knee-high boots (old...but still my favs)!

Underneath it all (well not really! ha! >.<): Long rhinestone top with leather-like tights. This is also the staple of the next outfit (below)

Switch up the outfit with: Boxed cropped jacket and heels

Simple and clean

Definitely could be worn to brunch, dinner, or all day!! ^_~
This is the sheer -top that I tried on at H&M (posted earlier).  I rolled up the sleeves a little and ----Viola! they fit as if tailored! 

I love these faux leather (aka pleather) pants from H&M. They're a little high-waisted but perfect for tucking in shirts like these! 

Accessorize a little and you get a clean and chic outfit! 

Wear with: Boots....or..

(Low) Heels...or

Booties (these are awesome: they're tan/brown and completely versatile!!!) 

Here is a closer look! =)

So my obsession with sheer-tops didn't stop after I purchased the long sleeved top (above)! I found another one and convinced myself that this one is more feminine (just look at the cute collar)!!! Love it! <3 hehehe...

How can you resist this cute top?!!! I added a white necklace and instant classiness! =D

Ohhh...and look at the back! Super cute! No need for further justifications! \^_^/

This BOLD Orange top goes so well with my faux leather pants! The color of this shirt cannot be appreciated in this picture, but trust me....it's BRIGHT! 

Oh, did I mention, the shirt is flow-y too! I don't know what is is about flowy/sheer tops, but they are my staples for this season!!! 

I have more outfits to come, but I'll have to save it for another day! It's way past my bedtime and I know I will pay for it tomorrow! (sigh....) My love for clothes will get me in trouble one day....until then, stay in vogue! ;)
XOXO,
~Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment