Friday, October 28, 2011

Sweet & Bitter, but DELICIOUS!!!!

Is it me or life seems to be a little sweeter....well at least where my friends have been taking me! ;)  Gotta love them! 

Bottega Louie Restaurant and Gourmet Market 
(Downtown LA)
I've almost shared this place with you in my earlier post, so I won't repeat myself! ^_~





Urth Caffe 
(Downtown LA & Santa Monica)
Comment: I <3 this place! The atmosphere and people there are just....chillax'ed!!! Not sure how to describe it but that! hehehe.....The lattes (cafe and tea) are delicious! Oh, and not to mention their Pumpkin Pie, fruit tart, and chocolate cake! =D


Japanese Green Tea Latte

Spanish Latte (super sweet!) with almond milk

Pumpkin pie with whipped cream and Fruit tart! Yumm!!! 

Vegan Chocolate cake: surprisingly delicious!!! 

Cafe Latte

Japanese Green Tea Latte w/ Almond Milk: the macha made it taste pretty strong!

DOTS cupcakes (Pasadena, CA)
I love these mini cupcakes! They look cute and just the perfect size! These are baked daily and taste just THAT fresh!!! They were from my patient, so they taste even BETTER! =)



Portola Coffee Lab (Costa Mesa, CA)
WOW!!!! I have never seen such a coffee (shop??...ok shop does not fit this place AT ALL)...now I know why it's called a LAB!

The barista wears a LAB coat!!! He's serious! ;P 
O-CHEM anyone?!



Iced Mocha = Super Delicious!!!
Strong like Vietnamese coffee but not as sweet, which I personally like better!
I must say this is a WINNER to me! :)
Yummy oatmeal raisin cookie! hehehe ^_^


KEAN COFFEE (Tustin, CA)
Not too impressed, but I had an Americana....must go back and try something else! The bread pudding (not pictured); however, was warm and delightful! Just like homemade!!!!  :) 


PARADISE PERK (Irvine, CA)
This is a cool and laid-back place to hang out with friends or study (which happened to be the night we were there). There is an indoor sitting as well as a covered-patio in the back. The coffee/ drinks themselves were "okay." We ordered a mocha latte and a soy macchiato. The latte was too light (almost flavorless) and the macchiato was wayyyy too sweet. I think I can live without these drinks. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment