Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween!!!!

Halloween is so much fun! Although I love make-up, Halloween is the perfect excuse for me to go all out and have fun with my (dark/sultry) make-up! I do not dare to wear it on any other day....hehehehehe (that's just me)! 

Anyway, this year I wanted to be Princess Jasmine, but then decided against it because I want to be some one KICK A$$ this year!!! No more miss nice girl!!! =P So, here I am dressed up as Lara Croft (in Tomb Raider)! Of course, Angela Jolie was my inspiration! ^_~  

GIRL POWER ALL THE WAY!!!!! ;-P


Something I threw together last minute from my closet!

Bootie shorts, fitted shirt (rolled up), black belt, knee-high combat boots, and a tie (tied around my leg)

Of course I not own gun holsters, I just used my black belt and clipped on cell-phone cases (shhhhh....hehehe =P Hey, they look legit!)

Black cuff from H&M. I saw a picture wear Lara Croft wore cargo shorts, so I decided to change as well! ^_^

Action pose! ;) (Not really, I was not planning on taking this) 
Here is my close-up of my make-up. Although it's not too dramatic looking in pictures, but definitely heavier than what I normally wear.


More dramatic winged-eye

With false lashes

Just being silly! =P

Mwuah! Have fun this weekend and be safe!!! Please don't drink & drive and don't make any kids cry either!!!!
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment