Sunday, October 9, 2011

Make-up for Fall =)

I thought it would be fun to glam up for Fall because this is my FAVORITE SEASON!!!!! <3 

(PS I know this outfit is not fitting for fall, but this is what I wore today on an October day! You have to love SoCaL!!!!)

Outfit: printed skirt with my favorite purple top




Hair: curled it for the romantic effect of autumn

Make-up in the daylight

The outfit was missing something....a belt?

So, the make-up: I tried to keep it clean with just simple eye make-up and lip gloss.
Eye shadows: 3 different colors (brown, gold, and taupe) then blend them!!!
Not the best picture, but this is a shot at nighttime 







Me being silly....hehehe ^_~



I don't know what it is about Autumn, but everything seems to look so much more beautiful and feel romantic! (sigh!) ^_^ loL...until next time, Peace OUT! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment