Saturday, September 17, 2011

Work Hard, Play Harder

I like these outfits because you can work and play in them! LOVE <3 <3 

H&M Blouse
AE skinny jeans
Mango Red purse
Qupid pumps

The light-weight blouse (and see through) is so comfortable!
(Note to self: iron the shirt before taking photos) 

H&M Blazer (in store now)

I love the suede elbow patch and collar of this blazer! Can't wait to pair this outfit w/ riding boots! 

Qupid Brown Platform 

I love pairing high platforms with skinny jeans! 

Black on black with brown belt
A|X black (puffy sleeve) shirt (old)
H&M crop pants (new)
H&M brown belt
H&M bangles 

BCBG pumps

F21 gold necklace (old)

H&M necklace 

This has to be my new favorite outfit! It's so clean and classy! I love that I can add as much or little accessories as I like to create the look I want! :) 

H&M: blazer, tube top, slim pants, necklace and bracelets

This blazer is not as fitted but there's always a solution! ;)

H&M brown belt

I'm definitely ready for work then Happy Hour after!

These pumps are very comfortable! They're only 2" high! hehehe...I usually wear 5.5" heels, so these are definitely more comfortable!

I hope these outfits have given you more ideas for both work and date nights! Don't forget to dress to impress!!!! <3

THIS IS WHAT I DO WHEN I GO SHOPPING: I try outfits on and then decide with some photos! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment