Saturday, September 17, 2011

Be BOLD!!! ^.^


This season's FALL Fashion includes very BOLD colors, which I very much enjoy! hehehe....>.<

H&M crop sweater
F21 Skirt and belt
Qupid Platform 

F21 Necklace

I tried to keep the jewelry in the same warm pallet 

ZARA blouse
F21 skirt (old)
H&M belt
BCBG pumps

I like matching busy prints with a single BOLD color!

Of course, don't forget your accessories! I chose gold!

F21 Double belted waist-high skirt (old)
F21 Orange/red crop shirt (old)

My kimono inspired outfit

Qupid animal print pumps

F21 necklace in gold (old)
I didn't wear any bracelets or rings, but it would add more character to the look! ;)

H&M full-length black and white dress
F21 silk shirt (new...only $11.95!!!) and black braided belt (old) 
I want to be in paradise! hehehe...

This silk shirt is so cute and definitely affordable! What a steal! ;)

That's it for now! I have refrained from shopping for 3 months and boy did it catch up to me this week! Obviously, I went a little crazy but they're all worth it!!!!! Now back to working hard! loL!
Have fun this season and enjoy Falling in Love with Fashion! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment