Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Luckiest Girl Today! =)

Thank-you everyone for all your love today! I am so blessed to know I have so many wonderful friends who care about me! You've all made my birthday very special!!! 

Cake from my parents

Famous Cupcakes: Yummm.....so cute and delicious!

My mini Famous Cupcakes: this year is going to be one SWEET year! 

Very SWEET (I must say)....Macaroons!!!! <3

A "special" rose: covered with glitters! I love sparkly things....

Flowers from my coworker =D

Presents from my sweet friends

Isn't this beautiful?

I love these purple stones! 

I couldn't have asked for a better day! Thank-you for all your love! You all make me feel very special today! (Yes, I had a 12-hour work day w/ procedures, thus I was wearing scrubs on my birthday....not very fashionable....but it just doesn't matter today!) <3 hehehehe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment