Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 1-1-11! XOXO! :)


Happy New Year, friends! Here is something I put together today as I got ready for the 1st day of 2011!!!  I ended up trying on different shoes, sweaters, and accessories! What can I say, I love options!! <3 

Capri look w/ heels...

Tried on a pair of suede ankle booties....

Then combat boots for a tougher look...

Decided cardigan w/ red heels is more my style...

Borrowed my dad's (oversized) cardigan and wrapped up in a black scarf as it got chilly outside

Couldn't resist showing off my new watch! =P

I went back to wearing my own cardigan because I like the more tailored look. 

Love the braided belt...so versatile! :)




That's it for now...I hope everyone had a great NYE and NYD! I wish you much love, happiness, health, and success this year! It was a bitter-sweet 2010 for me, but it can only go UP from here!  Keep smiling and never stop loving! XOXO! ~Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment