Monday, May 13, 2013

Summer, I am ready!!!!

Hi Friends! <3

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you had a great weekend celebrating your mother or a special lady in your life who supports you, encourages you, pushes you a little further in life, catches you when you fall....and best of all loves you unconditionally regardless of what you did, is doing, or will do in the future.

"A woman's love is kind and compassionate, patient and nurturing, generous and sweet and unconditional!" -Steve Harvey <3 <3 So true!!! =)

Below is my outfit of the day for Mother's Day and Spring/Summer make up inspired by Chanel Summer 2013 Collection. I hope you enjoy the look as much as I did wearing it!

Being silly and channeling the "Fobbiness" in me (yes, I said it!)..... ^_^

Summer make-up inspired by Chanel Summer 2013 Collection:
Gold, green, and turquoise eye shadows as liners



Outfit of the Day
Top: H&M
Shorts: Theory (navy blue)

Accessories: Michael Kors watch and lots of rings (collected over the years)!!!

Shopping Day with Mom

Love the zipper look (w/o the zipper) in the back =)

Something about a bow just makes everything so feminine! 

Don't forget your pumps! =P

Accessorize!

...and Accessorize some more!!! 

A simple yet clean and chic look, I dare say! 


Hope you enjoyed the look!
The clothes, colorful make up and accessories all make me feel happy and bubbly! I am ready for summer! Are you??!! ^_~


No comments:

Post a Comment