Saturday, May 7, 2011

Call me a baby, but i love ROMPERS!!!

I'm in love with rompers! 

Add denim and accessorize with... 

...bangle and belt

When it's hot, no denim and the outfit is still cute! 

Here is a another romper. This one is from Urban Outfitters (I bought last summer)

I love layering, especially when it's cool outside!

Of course to add a waistline, add a (thin) belt

Black H&M romper with an over-sized blazer (also from H&M)

I added a thick belt (from Mango) to give it shape

Royal blue romper from Urban Outfitters: The color is so rich, I couldn't resist but add a bright yellow! Summer is all about colors! @_@

Bag from ZARA

Rompers are so comfortable, yet chic! Have fun and accessorize them with as much or as little! :)  I'd recommend wearing rompers with heels to elongate those (long....or appear to be long) legs, ladies! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment