Sunday, October 30, 2011

Expect Nothing But the Best....@ Ikko Japanese Restaurant for Sushi!

I found my new FAVORITE Sushi Restaurant in OC!!!

Ikko Japanese Restaurant (Costa Mesa, CA)
Comment: FRESH & the BEST Sushi!!!! I fell in <3 with sushi! hehehe! The food was delicious! The service was great! The only downside...kinda pricey, but you get what you pay for! :) Enjoy!!!

This picture alone should sums it all up, but let me take you through the whole course/adventure while I was at Ikko! :)
Appetizer: Soft Tofu 

Seared tuna salad (Seared to perfection)! 

Beautiful presentation too!

Stuffed chicken and brown rice (under the Appetizer list)

Another view

YUM!!!! The freshest nigiri in town!!! These are marinated so you don't even need to dip in soy sauce! Did I say YUMMY?!!! =P

Tuna Roll! Simple but definitely did NOT taste at all simple! Less is MORE,  right?!

Okay, I'm still very impressed...so here's another photo of the nigiri! 

Unagi!! I did not want to share! hehehe....but I did

Chilled spoons...now we are ready for dessert!

Black sesame ice-cream in black coffee: very interesting, but yet so good! The coffee was unsweetened and bitter, but the sweetness of the ice-cream offsets the bitter taste perfectly! 

Not your ordinary cup of green tea! How does Green tea flan sound??! I didn't taste the green tea too much, but the flan definitely was a flan! Fabulous!!! (If you know me, you would know how much I love FLAN!)

I was satisfied and very impressed after this meal! I must return! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment